Combi Lift is a strategic asset based maritime partner, providing seamless door-to-door heavy lift transport solutions to our customers from all major industry sectors. Our expertise: planning, engineering and project execution.
Combi Lift recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management are an integral part of its management function.
Combi Lift aims towards:
- Providing safe, healthy and secure work places.
- Identification and minimizing its environmental impacts including prevention of pollution from its activities.
- Meeting our customers’ needs and requirements.
- Compliance with all applicable global laws, regulations, legislations.
- Demonstrating visible and active leadership at all levels, that engages all employees and service providers.
- Training its staff, to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Communicating its QHSE policy throughout the company and to interested parties, especially subcontractors working with us.
- Periodically reviewing of its QHSE policy to ensure continued suitability and relevance appropriate to its business.
- Adopting a ‘ahead of its time’ view on future business decisions, encouraging new technologies, processes, materials, products and management practices which will improve all areas of the company’s business.
- Providing adequate time and resources for the implementation of the policy.
To achieve and improve its QHSE requirements, the company is committed to maintaining an integrated management system.
The handling and transportation of heavy lifts and oversized items always involve risks. This is why we have always been very aware of quality, health, safety and the environment (QHSE) at Combi Lift. These four factors are constantly changing, however, and require constant evaluation and adjustment. In response, Combi Lift has implemented ISO standards 9001/14001 as well as OHSAS 18001 in its organisation. These standards contain policies and guidelines that will keep us focused on these factors.
Furthermore Combi Lift is accredited with the supplier community Connexio, prequalifying us as reliable and safe supplier to major European utility companies.